Re: britfest 2001

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: britfest 2001
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 19:56:11 -0400
I was one of the new faces there. First time out to Britfest. Just me and my
wife, though, the '79 is still up on jackstands in the driveway. I spent a
little bit talking to Mike about his '78. I like the twin SU setup he had done.
Met Larry, saw Chuck drive in but didn't get a chance to say hi.

I also heard from someone at the show about a "collector car" registration here
in Jersey that may help me avoid the dreaded emmisions inspection. The thought
of de-smogging the engine has a lot of appeal! Though by the time I get done
with all the work on my Midget it'll probably qualify as a classic anyway. ;-)

I also stopped by Moss on the way home for some much needed clutch hydraulic
parts.

And a great time was had by all!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu