Re: Weather report (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather report (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:40:38 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/01 2:44:18 PM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< In a message dated 8/9/2001 8:42:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> That means the front is here and
> we're dropping temps. Should be mid 50s tonight!

Send it down here, Peter!!!!

Hey guys:

What is so exciting about the weather?  In Solana Beach it was 75 on the
beach at 2 this afternoon with a breeze off the ocean.  At  midnight it may
be down to 65.  We don't even own an air conditioner in the house or need
one.  By the way, to the person  (PeggyBear? Carolyn? Julie?)  who had never
seen a Rocky Beach, we now have sand on ours--I'm afraid to ask how that got
accomplished despite the tree-huggers who prefer no sand to the wrong colored
sand.

Annice

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)