Re: Weather report (no LBC)

To: tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com, Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather report (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 07:03:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2001 5:56:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com writes:

> Yep same here. High of 73, low of 62. Usually overcast until noon, then not
> a could in the sky till midnight. We don't have seasons here.

I think the devil herself (politically correct) is lurking nearby for the
past month or so, judging by the heat and humidity here in the black hole.
Like a perpetual sauna outside.  Even the evenings are muggy.  Quite a
contrast from when we left PA and had to put Sweatshirts on in the evening to
drink beer outside on Kevin's deck with the Rally bunch.

--David C.
    (Tennessee)