Re: Weather report (no LBC)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather report (no LBC)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:23:09 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/01 4:03:40 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< I think the devil herself (politically correct) is lurking nearby for the
past month or so, judging by the heat and humidity here in the black hole.
Like a perpetual sauna outside.  Even the evenings are muggy.  Quite a
contrast from when we left PA and had to put Sweatshirts on in the evening to
drink beer outside on Kevin's deck with the Rally bunch. >>

Ah yes, but the fields are green, the forests are lush, the cars are great in
the Smokies.  And there is all that water to put boats on.   Well, at least
we have water on our side of the country, but it's salty, the fields are
golden, and the forest is mostly cactus.

To each his own,

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)