Re: [back onto LBCs] An amazing A-series engine story

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [back onto LBCs] An amazing A-series engine story
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 01:10:04 -0500 FILETIME=[3A374BD0:01C13E76]
Mike,

Thanks for the answer, and gently correcting my spelling of petroleum.  I
guess the 6 years to get a 4 yr degree in English really were wasted.  But,
I can fall back on the 3AM plea, where an English Major is forgiven any
misspellings of words over 4 letters after 3AM.  Comes in handy working
nights. :-)

Matt