Re: Insurance again

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:11:08 EST
In a message dated 10/30/01 3:17:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> I remember someone mentioned someone that was much more flexible
> and not very expensive. Besides, I may want to paint flames on it
> later...'-) Anyone remember who that was or which company?

I use Hagerty.  Haven't had any claims, so I don't know how they pay.  I have
heard good things about them.  As always, read the policy and don't try to
cut corners by cheating!  ;-)  All of their policies are on-line at
www.hagerty.com.  My agreed value is $5000 for my '77 Midget and I pay $99 a
year.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward