Re: Insurance again

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:31:25 -0500
Many thanks to all who responded regarding "everyday"
insurance versus the specialty stuff. Because I drive the
72 Midget virtually every day, for 90% of my driving,
and because it is not a "restored" car but rather a
well-repaired, older car, I believe I'll leave it on
my regular policy.

Currently I have no collision on the beast, and I will
not have it as long as I believe that the car is worth
less than, say, $2000. (I carry collision on the 2
Honda parts-cars because they are each worth way,
way more than that.)

Thanks again. Gotta go take the Midget out on a
shopping run (love squeezing the grocery bags into
the capacious boot).

chuck