Re: Insurance again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:54:20 -0500
I'm getting curious, what with all these notes about
insuring our LBCs. I guesss I'm missing something
important and I sure hope you'll fill me in BEFORE
I wreck my Midget. For years now I've covered
my 72 Midget as "just another vehicle" on our family
policy (3 cars, 1 home). This is thru a "standard brand"
national company and does not cost very much (we are
two aged folks who no longer drive to work every day).

On the other hand, we have no "agreed upon" value
for the MG either. But I don't think it's worth much
more than $2-3k.

I drive the midget every day. It get's way more miles
that the other cars (my wife's '97 Honda has about
25K miles on it; that's less than 7K a year). Should I
be insuring it separately as an antique? Will that limit
the mileage/usage I can get? I'm really dumb about
this, and don't really know what to research.

help?

chuckC (with a capital Cee)