Re: Insurance again

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:52:56 EST
In a message dated 10/30/2001 1:17:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> , I've found that anything I do to the vehicle
> (like putting cover the bed) puts in into their "modified" catagory,

But Gerard, the one I had came with bows for a canvas cover...sort of like a
mini-grey duce and a half. Perfect for camping midgets.

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry