Re: Insurance again

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance again
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:20:18 -0500
I would drive mine more often, but I take my 2 kids to school and neither of
them will agree to riding in the boot (actually my 13 year old daughter has
to be forced to even sit in the seat "I don't WANT to ride in that windy,
smelly, funny little car")

Truth be told tho, I wouldn't drive it in the snow anyways, so I only miss
out maybe 3 or 4 months out of the year.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3