Re: Steering Play

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, chuckc@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Steering Play
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:25:57 -0800
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Peter, et al,

The collapsable columms have a noticably longer pinion (hence longer spines
and more hence more grip, and if I remember correctly there is a flat on
one side as well. Much harder to get off too because the column is held
with three bolts at the end of the footbox and three up by the dash. It's
still a good idea to inspect.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -