Re: Steering Play

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Play
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:30:30 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,  You found my secret anti-theft device.  I always remove the pinch
bolt from my bug-i's steering shaft.  When somebody steals the car their
dead.  It is not a problem for me, being so fat, my stomach won't let the
steering wheel come back far enough to disengage from the rack.  Plus if you
park in a high crime area, just pull the steering wheel and shaft and take
them with you.
        Crash