RE: Electronic Distributor

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electronic Distributor
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:51:00 -0800
Listers,

I wonder why nobody mentioned Aldon?

An "Aldon Red" race distributor (Lucas ignitor 43SD-Red) was installed in my
race Bugeye by the former owner in February 1998- after twelve race/practice
weekends, it is still performing flawlessly, even when the battery is
weak... Am I lucky, or is this known as a good system?

Jacques Le Clainche
1985 SCCA SRX 7 #44, San Diego Region
1959 VARA F Production "Bugeye" AH Sprite #4