Handeling problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Handeling problems
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:33:05 -0800 FILETIME=[BFA02E30:01C2DACA]
O.K. now that I've finally got this sucker running like a little top, it is
all over the road. Wanders and rolls. So I am wondering where I should
start. Shocks, tie rod ends, springs or what? Also, I noticed in the book it
mentions topping of the shocks. How is this done? Is there a plug on top
that I don't see? I have already redone the sway bar, bushings and
connectors, so I don't think it's that.
TIA
Jim
79 Midget
PS_ Thanks for all the help with the wheel studs...piece of cake(except I
noticed I need new rotors!) Geez, I'm gonna have to get a job!

Show your love...Share your love
Be an Organ Donor
Call 1-800-94DONOR Today!