Re: Hypothetical Question

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Question
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:43:53 -0400
Just to keep myself out of trouble with the list, I went to do some minimal
research, and came up with:

The RV Doctor, who said that your local AAA shop has a digest of towing laws
for all states and Canada.  Hopefully that is true, and I would certainly take
their word over mine!

All the best,
Bill