Re: TRF

Subject: Re: TRF
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:46:49 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bottom line to all of this is that there are numerous independent
vendors that provide proper service, but some people will continue to
purchase from the Moss/VB Depot operations as well.

Unfortunately when it comes to repro parts, they all come from the same
source, so the unacceptable repro junk (grills/door latch
mechanisms/unboxed Lucas-style light units/etc.) from the Moss/VB is the
same unacceptable repro junk from everywhere else.

There isn't a business on the planet that has the ability to please 100%
of the people 100% of the time.

To summarize: We should all try to utilize impactful convergence and
unleash open-source functionalities so that our internet purchases
support the drive to end-to-end web-readiness and therefore monetize
frictionless deliverables to grow collaborative infrastructures. Sounds
complicated but if we just synergize one-to-one e-commerce the result
will be recontextualization of real-time functionalities. And who can
argue with that?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"