RE: TRF

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: TRF
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:08:14 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay,
Actually, I was checking on the availability of a part.  I order
Moss-supplied stuff from a local vendor and long-time, good friend who gives
me a better price than Moss does.
Keep in mind, too, that The Roadster Factory does not offer Spridget parts
(w/exception of previously mentioned carpet kits), nor do they solicit
Spridget parts business.  If you were to call them about any Spridget part
(other than the carpet kits), the response you'd get from their sales staff
would be something like: "sorry, we don't offer Sprite/Midget parts".  They
offered to order the part for me because they know me, personally and they
know that I made absolutely sure I had the right part number and they know
they won't have to deal with any return of a part which they don't
sell/stock.
Although all parts for my temporarily-on-hold MGB-GT restoration have been
and will continue to be ordered from TRF, I don't want to bother them with
Spridget stuff, unless it's an emergency-which this was, if I'm to finish
this Midget in time for my son and me to drive, this fall.
Bud