Re: Pressure regulator suggestion

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure regulator suggestion
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:14:13 -0600
Cc: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<<I'm just trying to make a point. >>

Ed says, Bud:

"And a VERY good one, Bud!!

The Wee Tight crap really SHOULD come to somewhat of a halt.

As all know I sell parts.  I also LOVE and DRive a Big Healey (even tho
Frogeyes are my FIRST "love").

Want to know what LEFTOVER BROWN repo 6 cylinder distributor caps are going
for??

Minimum = $50.00.

Want a Lucas REPRO???  $100.00.

 NOS Lucas??  Will NOT EVEN guess what I can get for the one I HAVE!

If even the reproduced stuff is NOT purchased, guess what will occur?

That question does NOT even need an answer.  <VBF>!

Happy New Year to ALL!!

Ed"

Ditto on the Happy New Year all!

Rick

PS:  Can an OSHIT tune-up be arranged for Hortense with "Team Members" bring
the parts for FREE??  er, maybe at 'cost' ?