Re: who's this guy?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: who's this guy?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:48:08 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ok.  Had a '93 Taurus wagon.  Put 225K on it and only did the brakes, tires,
oil.  Not even the trans.

Bought a 2001 Taurus wagon.  30 days into it, it locks me out, engine
running, pouring rain, 5 days after knee surgery.  Hobble home to get spare
keys.  Response from dealer:  "Impossible".  Solution:  Disconnect automatic
doorlocks.

45 days into it, battery has gone dead 3 times.  Dealer response:  Checked
the battery and the charging system.  It's fine.  "Next time, have it towed
in dead".

60 days into it, battery has died another 3 times.  Have it towed in dead.
Dealer response:  "Bad battery".

90 days into it, needs sway bar bushings.

120 days into it, needs sway bar bushings.

Current: Battery still goes dead.  Sway bars are shot.  Rotors all warped.
All four doors leak.  Tailgate doesn't close; never did. Seats coming apart.

Paid it off last month.  Ford has the BALLS to call me, send me letters,
asking me to reup.  Yeah right.  I sent them letters.  I called them and all
they did was wait out the shortest warranty in the business.

Ford makes crap.  Ford service sucks.  Ford employees (the ones I dealt
with) are morons.

Oh, and buy the way, this car is worth $8 grand now.  The comparable VW
wagon, same year is $16 grand.

I REALLY hope Ford rots in hell.

Next time I'm buying Jap or German.  Sorry Frank.

Geoff Branch