Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock

To: "Steven Michelsen" <stevenm@optonline.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:04:17 -0700 from [4.11.7.107] at Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:04:12 -0500
Steve - I had the same thing happen to my spax shock conversion, after about
1 year of use.  I felt it shouldn't have broken, so I complained to Victoria
British (whom I had bought the kit from).  They provided me with replacement
brackets at their expense. (I wanted to replace both as if 1 broke, the
other probably would sooner or later) personally. Haven't had any problems
since (about 2 years now).  I think they may have had a bad batch of
brackets.

Good luck - Dave