re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock

To: <stevenm@optonline.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:26:32 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Steve,

You need to support the car on jackstands at the front hanger plates and
detach the rebound strap on that side. Then, when you disconnect the
bottom plate, the axle will stay put on the spring. You can use a jack
under the axle after you get the spax bracket back in to re-attach the
rebound strap.

Hope this helps.

-=Chris