RE: Garage advice request

To: "'Amy Turner'" <justamy@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Garage advice request
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:27:53 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Amy,  Welcome to Nevada, you might want to think about AC in the garage,
I know you won't need it for the next couple of months, but it will get Hot
later, trust me.  Swamp coolers work great in LV.  Get all the workbench and
storage you can. It seems we now have a member is the three largest cities
in Nevada. I can recommend a few good cruising roads in your new area, Mt
Charleston loop, Valley of Fire, Red Rock canyon, and my favorite
Searchlight to Cottonwood Cove.  A bit longer but still fun is the ET
Highway north to visit Kate in Elko.
                Crash

Check out the new British Cars Forum: