Re: Garage advice request

To: "Amy Turner" <justamy@bellsouth.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage advice request
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:59:47 -0700
Hi Amy,

Great to have you in Las Vegas.  One of my sons lives there so I go through
every so often.  Need carpeting?  He's the guy!

Ask Keith Turk to send you a photo of his shop or post one somewhere so all
can see it.  That's a good example of a GREAT shop and shop housekeeping.

How about it, Keith?  Ed? want to post it?

Later, Paul A