Re: Garage advice request

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Amy Turner <justamy@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Garage advice request
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bummer.  One of my favorite moments is when my son,
Mike, would hit the garage door switch inside the
garage  and duck under the closing garage door while
loudly humming the Indiana Jones theme song.

Rick

PS (don't call social services, the door opener has a
reverse switch if the door hits an object)

--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:

>  Today by
> code they come with a
> light beam to stop the door from going down if the
> beam is crossed, PITA
> set up, I guess somebody got smashed trying to run
> out while the door
> was going down, anyway, I mounted my light beams on
> top of the door, so
> they are no longer a nuisance, and next to each
> other so they never get
> bumped out of line.
>
> Best of luck in you new home.
>

> --