Re: Re: Lucas?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Lucas?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:33:36 -0400
What I started to wonder, after a bit, was whether or not the wiggling was
doing anything or whether it was just that a certain amount of time had passed.
 I actually pulled off the wire that I was wiggling, while the car was running,
and the car just kept running.

Trial and error time, I guess.  Since it seems associated with headlights, I
guess I'll start there.

Someone told me that they had a pretty much the same behaviour ( not related to
headlights ) and it turned out to be a short in the alternator.

Thanks!