Re: New Lister

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:27:01 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Hi Larry,

It's nice when your father introduces you to the Spridget world.  I'm here
because he introduced me to a 67 Sprite 35 years ago.  He took me down to the
local car lot to look at this tiny little sportscar, aka 67 Sprite.  For the
grand price of get this $600.00.   We drove it home that night.  Til he died,
he remembered buying this LBC.  We didn't call them Spridgets back then.  Put
some new paint on her and drove her all through High school.

So the question is How much trouble can a young person get into with a car that
only goes 80 MPH and holds two people at the most?

Answer is, I'll never tell.

Cheers

WW Ricky