Re: New Lister

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: New Lister
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:20:22 -0400
Cc: Bob <ankitterer@mac.com>, Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
FWIW,

  I took apart the wiper gear box last PM. The wiper motor works. I
think the grease in the tube has solidified. We could move the wipers
with a bit of force. Then a bit later, whilst checking the fuel
gauge, I happened to hit the wiper switch, the wipers moved, but not
well. So it is not the motor, nor the wiper gear boxes. I think the
grease is just solid.

So any way to get that cleaned up, without pulling the dash??

Now this is what I told Kristi she should ask, but like all daughters
everywhere, she didn't listen, (and neither did her hubby ;-) and
wrote the question as she "remembered" it.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.