Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:15:20 -0400
Lawyers are blood thirsty knaves, judges are fools, doctors are quacks,

its a nice day go drive your spridget and leave this crap to ed's list

Larry
Already had a 30 min drive to the train this am (and it is only 2
miles ;-)

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.