Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:43:07 -0500
Jay,

I'm a general dentist.

I didn't paint anything as negative, I reported the facts as I
experience them every day to whit:

Claim returned because ins co. said claimant wasn't covered because
THEY entered in wrong spelling of name  (Correct on our forms)

Claim returned for additional info (Xrays wanted) and stapled to the
form were the radiographs we sent with it.

Claim returned because ins co.  typed in wrong procedure code
(Correct on our form)

Ins co. is a business whose purpose is to make a profit for their
shareholders just like Exxon or CBS or Victoria's Secret.  Period.
They increase this number by not paying claims.  Please see above
examples.  And those are just the ones that I know about that came in
TODAY!

And I personally experienced the "get a lawyer" part as I had a claim
on a business damaged by water which the ins co. agreed was covered
yet they would not agree to no fewer than 3 different repair
estimates because I wouldn't use their "guy" who came in at less than
20% of the other estimates.  After the work was done they wouldn't
pay the lost wages part .. until I got a lawyer..

Lester