Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 10:20:22 -0400
Lester,
Two questions:
1) What is your profession? and,
2) Is it okay to take a broad brush to paint every aspect of IT as negative?

We can all look around and find inequities and fault with most every
aspect of our society. If you are going to be negative, be specific and
accurate. Much of what you said is inaccurate.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"Comedy may be big business but it isn't pretty." Steve Martin