Re: daily drivers

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, robert@valentinephoto.net
Subject: Re: daily drivers
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:51:00 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2006 7:22:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

Dat's  Blaze, for you uninitiated. And even tho the kid's car is that
color, don't make me like it ;-)

Larry

My BGT is Blaze, but I'm thinking of having it resprayed a color I  saw in LA
last weekend on a Toyota Land Cruiser, one of the new retro  models.  Yellow
with a hint of orange, but not the bright color of the  HumVees.

I'm thinking I could spray it this color outside and not have to re-do the
door frames and such right away .....

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"