Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar

To: derf247@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:48:25 EDT
In Uk motorsports for Sprite/Midget racing there are no regulations I know of
that limit how much negative camber can be used.  In any event for a live
axle car I'm not certain that there is a requirement for negative camber since
you need to have a very stiff rear suspension such that the outer rear wheel
lifts in the corner before you need negative camber.  In fact I wonder whether
in
fact it might be better to have a softer rear suspension such the outer rear
wheel doesn't lift but the rear body (not the front) rolls.

Open to debate from all you racing types.

Regards

Daniel1312