Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar

To: derf247@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Watts Linkage Vs Panhard Bar
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:06:50 EDT
For a car with IRS and I think the Miata is IRS then obviously a little
negative camber is good thing for the self same reasons you need negative
camber at
the front of the Sprite/Midget.  The difference between how IRS works and how
a live axle works is the reason why you don't need negative camber on a
Spridget.

Regards

Daniel1312 - still no word from the racers?