Re: NOS vs REPRO

To: RevSteveP@aol.com
Subject: Re: NOS vs REPRO
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 13:16:43 -0600

To summarize Rev. Steve, and misquote the Bible at the same time:

"Let he who is without 'repro' parts cast the first stone"

I'm not worried, because he'll have to walk over to my place to do it.  His
original Dunlops will hold air just about as good as his original hoses will
hold coolant, etc.....

Stu
Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu) at
HP-ColSprings,shargw3
Date:    7/18/96 12:23 PM

This gets a bit silly after awhile.  Because none of our cars is original!
 Like an art work or a rare coin can be original.

No Tiger has 1967 gas in it!
No Tiger has 1967 oil in it, and none of you would want it!
No Tiger has 1967 oil filters or air filters in it!