RE: NOS vs REPRO

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NOS vs REPRO
From: "Les McClelland, x4526" <LESM@uvsg.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 14:49:00 CDT
As a non-purist Tiger owner what I am concerned with is keeping the beast
on the road.  There currently is very little collector interest in Tigers
as indicated by the current declining value of these cars (over the past
5 years), and probably won't be until Shelby dies.  So the bottom line is
if you had to choose between driving a Tiger with repro parts or letting
it sit in the garage waiting for some rare part what would you choose?
 It is much more fun to drive one than look at it.

Les McClelland - Tulsa, OK
Lesm@prevuenet.com