Re: Where does one draw the line?

To: HW200@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where does one draw the line?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:01:11 -0700
My Tiger was quite a mess when I got it five years ago. Basically, it
was a lot of rust held together by a second rate paint job - except for
the frame which was just holes held together by air and wishes. I
replaced EVERYTHING. I love the car and it was worth it to me. The guys
who restored it did the best they could with the mistakes that I made on
my initial attempt to "put metal where nothing was before".

It certainly ain't original - but it started out as a Tiger, and it is
one again. Just a lot closer to its Alpine heritage than some....

Works for me.

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968