Re[4]: Where does one draw the line? -Reply

To: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>, LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com,
Subject: Re[4]: Where does one draw the line? -Reply
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 97 10:58:49 EST

     I live in Michigan and there does not appear to be TAC certified
     Tigers out here.  In locations where there are TAC Tigers how much
     does the value go up when a Tiger is sold?  In other words, if two
     identical Tigers are offered for sale does the owner of the 'TAC'
     Tiger ask more $$$ than the uncertified Tiger and if so, how is the
     value of a TAC certificate assigned?

     Jeff