Re[2]: Collector Car Insurance

To: hjenssen@juno.com (Herb J. Jenssen), larryall@pacbell.net
Subject: Re[2]: Collector Car Insurance
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 14 May 97 11:01:04 EST

     For what it's worth, I checked out Haggerty and J.C. Taylor insurance
     and went with Haggerty.  Haggerty was about $20 more expensive but
     didn't have a driving exclusion like J.C. Taylor had.  J.C. Taylor's
     application said milage was not to exceed 2500 and the car could only
     be driven in parades or club functions, no joy riding or driving to
     the Dairy Queen for example.  Haggerty had a 2500 mile limit and
     didn't limit the kind of driving.  Neither allowed the car as a
     primary vehicle.

     Jeff