Re: Collector Car Insurance

To: alcon@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance
From: hjenssen@juno.com (Herb J. Jenssen)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:11:19 PST
I wouldn't have State Farm if you paid me!
All I've ever heard about State Farm is horror stories.
Case in point: A guy I worked with had State Farm for over 20 years with
no claims. He let his brother-in-law use his car and his brother-in-law
was in an accident and failed the D.U.I. test. no one was injured but he
did a job on his car.--They dropped him--   Great company!