RE: tire pressure

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'ritchie@mcn.org'" <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: RE: tire pressure
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 03:09:43 -0700
        When I had my Alpine with BR60 X 13 BF Goodrich T/A Radials (old
style), I also found the car to handle sluggishly.  I found that 42 lbs
in the summer, and 45lbs in the winter worked great for the front, and
40lbs in the rear.  It did tend to wear the tread, but they were a soft
compound anyway.  It handled like a dream with these....except in the
rain, where they were simply God awful !  Preasue didn't matter in the
rain.  Even witha very tired 1592, I could spin the rear in all four
gears !  But never in the dry.

Rich