Re: Tiger identification manual

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, awtiger@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Tiger identification manual
From: MrZAG57 <MrZAG57@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 23:40:48 EST
I agree. I live further from the left side than you. I own JAL00024 / B9470038
a very early car. I would love to have any additional information to put my
mind at ease about investing big bucks in a frame off. I'd hate like blazes to
invest a bunch of money - thinking I'm preserving a piece of history - to have
some "expert" doubt the authenticity of the car. Have that develop into a
rumor, then have the car carry a questionable reputation. I wasn't there when
they put it on the boat and neither were they.