RE: Tiger identification manual

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Tiger identification manual
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 06:58:04 -0800
        Please sign me up for this manual.  Even though I plan to eventually
build a V-8 Alpine, it will not be a Tiger Clone asI intend to use the
Buick/Rover Aluminum 215 as the power plant.  It's a little tough to
disguise this as a 289...However, these manuals showing the assembly
techniques will be very helpful in desinging the systems that I will need.

Thanks
Rich