Re: Tiger identification manual

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger identification manual
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:16:11 -0600
Richard,

Why would you want to mess with the 215 Buick engine?  I have a block
from one that I made into a coffee table.  The only advantage it has
over the 289 is that it won't rust.  With its cast iron cylinder sleeves
and re-enforcing, it weighs nearly as much as a 289 block.  Plus there
aren't exactly a glut of high performance (let alone any) parts for it.
Why not consider a Buick GNX or some other turbo charged hi output 6?

Mark M.