Re: Re: Re: Painted ID plates

To: msmall@roanoke.infi.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Painted ID plates
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:42:40 EST

<<I'm an attorney.  I represent body shops and used car
dealers.  The local state cop who controls the inspection stations used to
work for me>>

Ah ha!  A lawyer with a cop on the payroll.  Suggest you all file this data
under "suspicions confirmed" and take your cars to the hinterlands where the
best legal advice on line says you could swap around the VIN tags to suit
yourselves.

Explains all those ads in Hemmings offering to sell you state registration,
don't it.

--Colin