Fallehy Award

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fallehy Award
From: TigerCoupe <TigerCoupe@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:04:21 EDT
When the Fallehy Award was created last year, one of the stipulations was that
each year the responsibility for administering it would pass to the club which
was sponsoring Tigers United for that year.  That club would actively solicit
nominations throughout the year, and from these nominations, would select a
deserving recipient of the Fallehy Award.

Until last year's winner, Mark Olson, decided it was time to clean up the
trophy and get it to this year's muckity-mucks, I had heard nothing about the
Fallehy Award for the past year.  Mark's questions to this list were never
answered that I'm aware of, although it is possible that occurred privately.
What did ensue was support for the award and a number of well-considered
nominations (and seconds), which to date, have not been acknowledged.

So it sorta makes me wonder, is the Fallehy Award going to be presented this
year?

Steve Sage, can you enlighten us?

Dick Barker