Re: Re: Potporri

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: Potporri
From: Jim Parent <jparent@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
The other benefit of balancing your engine is that even under normal
use you can extend the life.  Even at low RPM the bearings will wear
less and more evenly with a balanced engine.

My first requirement to my builder was to do everything you can to get
me a 100,000 mile engine; then let's look at power adders.

I second the notion that if your engine builder doesn't understand
balancing you would do yourself a favor to find one who does.

Regards,

Jim
B9470139

tigers@autox.team.net