Re: Picture of Miles prototype

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Picture of Miles prototype
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:44:15 -0500
Bart:

Those are precious wheels, indeed.  They are American Racing "Silverstone"
wheels.  They may as well have been made out of "unobtainium," as they have
been out of production for years.  I know of noone who is reproducing those
wheels.  I had a set for one of my old Tigers back in the mid-80's and,
like an idiot, sold them when I sold the car (I could shoot myself right
about now for that).  I have seen sets advertized for as much as $1200.00
to $1500.00 per set, which is out of reach for guys like me.

Good luck in your search.  Maybe one of these days they will get
reproduced.  I would definitely be a buyer!

Andy Walker
B382001600

----------
<dbinkley@argotech.com>; 'Tiger List' <tigers@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Picture of Miles prototype
> Date: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 10:13 PM
>
> Can anybody tell me what kind of wheels are on the Miles prototype and
where
> a guy might pick up a set?
>
> -Bart Sneary
> MK1A