Re: Tiger authentication

To: BParfitt@glaciernw.com
Subject: Re: Tiger authentication
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:38:23 EST
Even though I have problems with only TAC'd Tigers
being considered 'real' Tigers, I had mine TAC'd at
SUNI.  Tom Hall did the dirty deed, and the cost and
trouble was painless.

The problem is that most West Coast Tiger groups
seem to have a blind eye as to Tigers east of the
Continental Divide.  TAC'ing a Tiger in the East takes
some effort but it can be done.

Most people seem to forget that Sunbeams were also
sold and raced in the East.  Ask Lew Spencer where
he drove.  LAT options are the rage in the West.  But
what about the LIT options?

Time for me to get off my soap box.  It's lonely here.

Dave Johnson