Re: Tiger authentication

To: modtiger@engravers.com
Subject: Re: Tiger authentication
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:37:30 EST
Boy if my comments didn't stir up what seems to have
become a sleepy net.

Let me make myself clear.  I applaud the effort of Tom
Hall and others who have undertaken the TAC effort.  I
am sure they aren't making millions from this.

Long ago I learned not to complain, unless I had a better
way of doing something.  Sure TAC may not be perfect.
Yes I'm sure that properly done, an Alger can fool the
experts.  But is anyone standing up and saying I have a
better way?  If so lets hear from you. Otherwise support
the effort by having your Tiger TAC'd when possible.

Tom, if you are reading this, please ask the STOA member
that was at SUNI if he still wants a Sunbeam banner?

Dave Johnson