Re: My New Engine?

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: My New Engine?
From: "Chris J. Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 21:07:41 -0400
Seems to me that you are wanting something different than a Tiger.  Why not
build a 300 HP 289?  It would look stock and be more than the car could ever
handle.  Sorry, but I think anyone who would hack a Tiger with a Chevy
engine should be chastised.  IN my opinion it is bad enough to dismember a
Tiger with an 302 Ford Motorsport engine.  I guess to each their own....

Chris in Trinidad